Paperworld China is a trade fair all about stationery, school, and office supplies. This event attracts big and well-known enterprises every year around November, creating a rare opportunity to get to know current market trends and expand your professional network. There will be several hundred exhibitors at Paperworld China 2023.
Paperworld China 2023
Paperworld China returns on the 17th-19th of November, 2023
- 17 November 2023, Friday, 9 am-5 pm
- 18 November 2023, Saturday, 9 am-5 pm
- 19 November 2023, Sunday, 9 am-4 pm
Registration for the trade show is free until the 16th of November, 2023.
The event is at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center in Pudong, Shanghai. The purpose of the event is to present current trends in the industry. More than 300 well-known exhibitors, both local and oversea, are going to show their newest designs. Behind the organization stands Messe Frankfurt and China Stationery and Sporting Goods Association (CSSGA).
Paperworld China’s main task is to present current trends and everyday life items. This year’s primary goal is to give the trade show a new format to meet the expectations of consumer groups, regardless of age, identity, and needs.
The chairman of CSSGA, Xiaoli Yi, commenting on the consumption trends in China, pointed out the vital role of the young generations that became more influential in the market. His attention also goes towards the higher expectations of the product’s quality and individuality. Paperworld China will come back in a new form, connecting good quality stationery and office products with cultural, trendy supplies of daily use to use the potential of the market to the fullest.
What does Paperworld China offer?
The fairs offer many choices, not limited to stationery, school, and office supplies. Paperworld China divides offered products into two categories with subcategories:
- Cultural: stationery, office, and school supplies, for example:
- School items – paper, electric school supplies, teaching aids, sports supplies, and student supplies
- Office items – office supplies, organization of the workplace, accessories for computers and mobile phones
- Art items – supplies associated with drawing, painting, DIY, and handicraft
- Paper and writing items – paper and printed products, pens, writing supplies, items for calligraphy or drawing Chinese characters, writing accessories
- Trend: popular and fashionable supplies for everyday use:
- Campus circle – cosmetics and accessories, digital audio and video, sport, and interests, other popular, youth stuff
- Office circle – tea and barista accessories, cleaning and disinfection of surroundings, anxiety reliefs products, items for remote work, electrical equipment, and devices for traveling
- Creative circle – Zakka, cultural creative and licenses, supplies for journal and scrapbooking, supplies connected with animation, comic and games, festival, and party products
- Family circle – any puzzles and jigsaws, STEAM, educational machines for children, and pet supplies
That Paperworld China offers a series of industry forums, seminars, and interactive events. The prestigious Best Stationery of China Awards will also be held to motivate more producers to present engaging, good-quality stationery supplies at the trade show.
The place of the fairs (17,000 square meters), the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center is planning the space for 600 exhibitors and 12,500 visitors.
Why should you attend Paperworld China?
Offering a wide range of exhibitors and contractors from China and overseas, Paperworld China gives an excellent opportunity to learn current trends. The event, providing space for every part of the stationery market, allows for broadening horizons, cultural exchange, and getting insight into the future of the stationery market.
It is crucial to keep up with dynamic changes in the market. Paperworld China fairs give a unique opportunity to make contacts or tighten ties with representatives of various Chinese and overseas companies.
When building relations with Chinese business partners, you should remember that Chinese society is characterized by collectivism. For the Chinese, it is essential to build lasting, strong ties before the conclusion of the contract, which directly affects business deals.
Paperworld China offers direct contact with representatives of enterprises giving an excellent opportunity to find new suppliers. Before you place an order, make sure to verify the company and sign a commercial contract.
More information can be found on the official website of the fair.