Asia generates the most income in the furniture industry of all continents. It comes as no surprise that Asian trade fairs are popular among international buyers. One of the biggest events in the furniture industry is China International Furniture Fair (CIFF). It attracts over 400,000 visitors, and over 4,000 brands showcase their products. Spring CIFF 2023 will be the 51st edition overall and the first without strict restrictions, so more importers will attend the trade show.
CIFF 2023 – where and when?
The CIFF fair has been an important event in the trade fairs calendar since 1998. Its scale grew rapidly. Over 380 companies exhibited their products during the first edition, and now there are 16 times more. The number of participants is 22 times higher than the initial 20,000. CIFF focuses on the entire furniture supply chain: home, garden and leisure furniture; home decor and home textiles, office furniture, commercial furniture, hotel furniture, furniture machinery, and raw materials.
Since 2015, the fair takes place annually in Guangzhou and Shanghai.
Organization: China Foreign Trade Guangzhou Exhibition General Corp.
CIFF 2023 in Guangzhou
For: companies that source products from specific categories
CIFF 2023 in Guangzhou is held on March 18-31, 2023:
- Phase 1 Home Furniture: March 18-21, 2023 (Home Furniture, Home Décor & Home Textile, Outdoor & Leisure)
- Phase 2 Office Show CIFM/ interzum guangzhou: March 28-31, 2023 (Office Furniture, Hotel Furnishing, Metal Furniture, Furniture for Public Spaces and Waiting Areas, Accessories, Materials and Machinery for the Furniture Industry)
CIFF 2023 spring edition venue: China Import and Export Fair Complex & Poly World Trade Expo Center (PWTC), Pazhou, Guangzhou
CIFF 2023 in Shanghai
For: companies sourcing original products and innovative solutions in the interior and furniture industry
CIFF 2023 in Shanghai is held on September 5-8, 2023.
CIFF 2023 spring edition venue: National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC), Hongqiao, Shanghai
Who should attend CIFF 2023?
CIFF is the leading furniture trade show intended for people in the furniture industry, but not only. The attendees are:
- furniture and furnishing specialist trade
- interior designers
- real estate agencies
- facility management companies
- people interested in the profile of the fair
Exhibitors at CIFF 2023
At CIFF 2023, the exhibition will include:
- home furniture, home decor & home textile: furniture accessories, lighting, paintings, decorative elements, and artificial flowers
- outdoor furniture, sunshade, and leisure: outdoor furniture, swings, leisure equipment, camping equipment, barbecue gear, decor
- office furniture, smart office solutions
- hotel furnishing, metal furniture, furniture for public spaces and waiting areas
- innovative technology
- accessories, materials, and machinery for the furniture industry
Before you attend the fair, see the CIFF exhibitor lists:
The impressive exhibition space (over 700,000 m² in Guangzhou and 300,000 m² in Shanghai) is one of the advantages of the CIFF. The organizers also set up programs full of seminars and presentations.
How to register for CIFF 2023?
The registration process is simple: verify your email address and fill out the form. After registration is completed, you will receive a unique QR code to scan when entering the fair.
CIFF 2023 – leading furniture fair
- If you are in the furniture or interior design industry, don’t miss out on the China International Furniture Fair.
- CIFF 2023 has two editions: spring in March in Guangzhou and summer in September in Shanghai.
- Admission to CIFF 2023 is free.
- Protect your business against unreliable suppliers and verify your potential Chinese partner in 48 hours.