China Sourcing Day
Private Coaching for 10 people in Las Vegas
Book your seat in the room!
Las Vegas, NV February 3rd, 2023
China Sourcing Day – Full-Day Coaching
Through this training, you will receive expert guidance and a comprehensive overview of the process of sourcing from China. This includes everything from finding and evaluating potential manufacturers to negotiating prices and handling logistics. As a result, you will gain a deep understanding of the ins and outs of sourcing from China.
By participating in China Sourcing Day, businesses of all levels of experience can benefit from the guidance and insights of expert instructors with firsthand experience in sourcing from China. Whether you are a new business just starting to source from China or an experienced company looking to improve your sourcing process, this training can provide valuable insights and skills to help you succeed.
With this coaching, you will gain practical skills and knowledge that you can put into action immediately. This will help you get up to speed quickly and start sourcing from China with confidence.
As part of this training, you will gain access to ongoing support, such as a community forum or one-on-one coaching, as you apply what you have learned and troubleshoot any challenges you encounter.
Sourcing from China
Sourcing products from China can offer many benefits, such as cost savings, access to a wide range of products, and the opportunity to work with experienced manufacturers.
However, it can also present some challenges, such as language and cultural differences, navigating the legal and regulatory environment, and managing logistics and shipping.
While these challenges can seem daunting, participating in the China Sourcing Day training can help businesses overcome any obstacles and succeed in sourcing from China.
This training provides a comprehensive overview of the process, expert guidance, and practical skills that businesses can use to navigate the challenges of sourcing from China and take advantage of the many benefits it offers.
China Sourcing Day - Live event in Las Vegas
Lawyer and ExamineChina Co-Founder
Dominik has a wealth of experience in managing the import process from China, overseeing everything from production to transport and customs clearance. He is highly skilled in the field of import, with a law degree and extensive expertise in areas such as customs compliance and contract negotiation. Dominik lived and worked in China for many years, graduating from Capital Normal University in Beijing, and he is fluent in Chinese. Over the past decade, he has successfully advised numerous European and international companies on their import operations from China, helping them to overcome challenges and achieve their goals. Outside of work, he is passionate about traveling and experiencing different cultures.
Business Consultant and ExamineChina Co-Founder
Piotr is the co-founder of ExamineChina, a company that helps clients verify the credibility of potential business partners from China within 48 hours. He is also the co-creator of ShipHub, an international freight platform. With over a decade of experience in importing from China, Piotr is highly knowledgeable about safe trade practices with China. He has conducted numerous trainings and lectures on the subject, and has advised hundreds of clients – from individual importers to Fortune 500 companies -on how to effectively source from China. Piotr’s expertise in this field has earned him a reputation as a trusted advisor to businesses seeking to import from China.
Training will be executed by the founders of ExamineChina.com: Dominik Bledzki and Piotr Canowiecki. ExamineChina.com is a global reach European consulting company helping importers from all over the world do successful business in China. We specialize in Audits, Quality checks, Credit reports, safety, and Trademark registration in China. We work with SMBs as well as Fortune 500 companies. Feel free to review a few testimonials letters from our clients.
Event Program (What you will learn!)
1. China 101!
- Speakers introduction
- Why China is the world’s factory
- China sourcing secrets revealed
- Myths about China sourcing
- Importing from Hong Kong, what is the difference
- Becoming an importer? What you need to know!
2. Product, product, product…
- Finding your niche
- 10 product factors you need to understand
- OEM, ODM, OBM? Your brand, your logo
- Products with the best margins
- Case studies of best products!
3. Your dream supplier in China
- Manufacturer vs. Trading company vs. Agent
- Alibaba and other B2B platforms
- Product districts in China
- Trade fairs in China
- Going directly to the manufacturer (cheat sheet)
4. Security, Verification, Quality Checks
- Chinese documents you need to request from a supplier
- Credit checkups
- Professional Factory Audits in China
- Sample vs. Final Product
- AQL Norms
5. Devil is in the (technical) details
- EAN, GTIN, Manuals, and more…
- Secure Payments to China
- China Bank Account
- Payment Methods
6. Negotiations + Chinese Business Culture
- Why and how business culture in China is different
- Negotiate like a pro!
- Meetings, business meals and business cards
- Gifts for your partner
7. Contract with your supplier
- Why contract?
- Law in China, basics you need to know
- Signing contract
- Stamps in China
8. Customs clearance + documentation
- HTS Codes
- Bill of Lading and other shipping documents
- Customs clearance
9. Transport, shipping, logistics
- FOB, CIF, and other Incoterms
- Forms of transport: Sea or Air?
- Working with a freight forwarder
Training will take place in the Las Vegas landmark hotel Golden Nugget (on Friday, February 3rd, 2023)
Learn from the best
Join our training and gain the knowledge and skills you need to source products from China successfully.