Importing from China – Masterclass (Live online training)
The only online live masterclass brought to you by two experts and serial entrepreneurs with more than 15 years of experience with importing from China.
What is included:
- Full training program
- Online training in the form of a live webinar
- Live Q&A after each block
- 30 minutes of post-training live consultation (Skype/Phone)
- Lifetime access to entire presentation and future updates
- Free guides (examples of documentation, scripts for communication and negotiation, e-mail templates, Incoterms 2020 E-book, business culture)
- Certificate of Achievement
- Access to a Private Importing from China Facebook Group
The training will take place: 27.06.2020
Opening time: 09:00 CEST
Closing time: 15:30 CEST
Register online or e-mail us: email@example.com
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
ExamineChina's Co-founders invite you to join our Live Online Importing from China Masterclass.
Do you want to import from China successfully, but don't know how to start?
Join our training organized by experts from ExamineChina and learn proven methods for trading successfully with China. We will share our 15 years of real import experience. The training is aimed at both beginner importers and those who already have experience in trading with China, as well as professional eCommerce sellers.
When preparing the training program, we have put the emphasis on practical and proven advice that can be easily implemented by anyone.
We will also disprove some of the myths about imports and e-commerce, which unfortunately are very common on the Internet.
The purpose of the training is to teach you how to import safely from China.
During the training, we will discuss how to find a supplier in China, choose the right product, how to verify bank accounts and suppliers in China, as well as talk through import documents and certificates, customs clearance, logistics and shipping, and much more!
The training contains valuable knowledge for all those interested in importing from China.
Among our trainees are students, business owners, and employees of small and medium-sized companies as well as corporate employees and management.
The training was carried out in a professional manner and contains valuable knowledge
A small training group allowed an individual approach for each participant
We recommend them to everyone who has contact with the Chinese market
With this reference letter, we would like to express great satisfaction with the training
Who is the training for? Who participates in our training?
- entrepreneurs and business owners
- people who want to start their own business
- import and purchasing staff
- corporation employees
- experienced importers
- Legal conditions you have to meet to begin importing from China
- China - the world's factory
- What do you need to know before you start trading with China?
- Myths about sourcing and production in China
- The role of the New Silk Road in transporting goods from China
- Import from Hong Kong – what is the difference, what is worth importing?
2. Choosing a product to import from China
- Import of private label product (OEM/ODM)
- Popular industries
- How to find new innovative products?
- Industrial clusters - what are they, how to choose them?
- Calculation of product and import costs
- Examples of success and case studies of success stories
- Factory or Trading company? Who to work with?
- The most profitable products
- Frequent mistakes made when importing, and how to avoid them
3. Searching for a supplier on the Internet
- B2B portals - how to use them safely
- Overview of 1688.com, made-in-china.com; HKTDC.com
- Gold Supplier/ Alibaba Trade Assurance – pros and cons
- Effective communication with your Chinese partner over the Internet
4. Visiting China - A trip to China for trade fairs, factories and to industrial clusters
- What kind of trade fair in China should I choose?
- Canton Fair
- Negotiations at the fair - how to be effective?
- Trade fairs in Hong Kong – subsidy for travel expenses and hotels.
- Wholesale centers in China (Yiwu, Shantou, Shenzhen)
- Organization of the trip (visa, flights, money, hotels, translator)
- Payment types to China (T/T, PP, WU, L/C and others)
- Differences between bank account in China and Hong Kong
- OSA, NRA accounts
- How big should the prepayment be?
- Bank letter of credit L/C
- How to verify the Chinese bank account number
- Verification of the SWIFT number
6. Supplier verification and quality control in China
- Ordering samples
- Business license - examples and overview
- Import license - examples and overview
- How to get references confirming the product quality
- The most popular Chinese scams - how to protect yourself from them
- Quality control - practical tips
- Packaging and legally required markings
- Product manual – overview
7. Successful negotiations with the supplier and Chinese business culture
- Chinese business culture - what do you need to know
- Effective communication with a Chinese partner
- How to be perceived as a professional buyer
- The questions that should be avoided
- Negotiation tactics
- The role of meals, business cards, gifts, gestures
- Effective relationship building with the Chinese
8. Logistics - transportation of goods from China
- Transportation of FCL and LCL
- Incoterms 2020 changes - what terms you should choose
- Sea, rail, air transport - cost and time
- Bill of Lading (B/L) and Telex Release – overview
- Demurrage and detention
- Goods insurance
- Types and sizes of containers
- How to get transport at the best price
9. Customs clearance, documents and certificates
- List and overview of import documents
- Preparation for customs clearance - documents, procedures
- Choice and good practices of the customs agency
- Customs and VAT - how to calculate
- Exemption from customs duty and VAT
- Copy of the trade license of buyer and seller
- Certificate of origin
- Certificate of Conformity (CE)
- FCC, FDA Certificates
- GS Certificate
- EAC Certificate
10. Legal contracts with Chinese Suppliers
- Is it worth signing a contract with a Chinese company?
- The essential provisions of a contract
- Warranty and complaint – supplier liability
- Who should sign the contract?
- How do I make sure that the contract is legally binding?
- What if the agreement is violated?
- Annexes to the contract
11. Trademark registration in China
- What is a trademark?
- When does an importer have to register a trademark?
- What are the consequences of not registering?
- Trademark registration - CNIPA, WIPO procedure
- Trademark registration costs, timeline
12. Importer's Necessary Package
- Email templates to Chinese suppliers
- Importer's product and duty calculator (Excel)
- Lifetime access to the digital updated version of the presentation from the training (400 slides)
- Incoterms 2020 ebook
- Access to Chinese business culture ebook
- Customs and VAT calculator
- 30 minutes of free consultation after training
Why is it worth taking part in the training?
- Reliable and practical expert knowledge based on years of experience with China
- A small training group provides comfort to the participants
- The opportunity to consult with experts during the training
- The opportunity of e-mail or telephone consultation after the training
- Chance to exchange experiences and network with other participants
- Access to all training materials in a digital version
- Additional discounts on other products and services
- Each participant will receive a Certificate of Achievement
Dominik BledzkiSerial entrepreneur, lawyer and Co-Founder of ExamineChina. For 15 years, he was actively involved in importing from China, organizing the entire process from sourcing and production in China to customs clearance in Europe.
Dominik lived in Guangzhou and Beijing and worked in China for over 15 years.
He speaks Chinese and graduated from Capital Normal University in Beijing.
Dominik has been advising German and European companies on Chinese imports for 15 years.
Piotr CanowieckiCo-founder of ExamineChina and serial entrepreneur. Piotr has more than 10 years of experience importing from China. He has conducted many trainings and lectures on safe trade with China. Piotr is a regular visitor of manufacturers and trade fairs in China.
He has advised hundreds of clients like importers and international corporations.
Our Experts in Media